Thursday, March 12, 2015

What's Up ?

Today's post is showcasing the stamp set, You Brighten My Day, from the Sale-A-Bration catalog (available for FREE) which coordinates with the What's Up punch, available in the Annual Catalog.  I used the Specialty Designer Series Paper, Irresistibly Yours, which is also available for FREE in the SAB catalog, and when I show it at a party, everyone falls in love with it.  When you get this DSP it is completely white and you choose the colors and the method you use to apply the colors.  Check out this video:   Irresistibly Yours DSP

I chose to sponge this 3 1/2" X 4" piece of DSP with Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Lost Lagoon Classic Ink.  Then I punched the sentiment using the Mosaic Punch and edged with my Lost Lagoon sponge to frame this piece.  I colored and then punched the little house and punched the arrow from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  I cut the punched arrow in half and then glued it to the DSP and popped my sentiment up with Dimensionals.  To add a little more bling I used our rhinestones and I think this card turned out really cute!

Here's my list of supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment