Monday, March 9, 2015

Sale-A-Brate With A Mini Treat Bag


When I saw the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies they were to "Die" for!  Not only do you get the pieces for the cute little bag, you get SOOO many more! Check this out: Mini Treat Bag Video from Stampin' Up!

 I really like finding new presentations for my cards and this treat bag is perfect for that.  When I stamped this piece I mounted ALL of the stamps together, on the same block, so they lined up perfectly.  I love that we have the option of clear mount stamps, like this one!  Even better, this stamp set is FREE with a qualifying purchase and it really doesn't get any sweeter than that.  Oh, and the little bitty clothes pins to be the "pull" for my sentiment, COOL!  Customizing the little pin with my Stampin' Write Marker was the icing on the cake, so to speak.  I also colored the sentiment on this side of my card with my markers, and on the opposite side I used my Blendabilities.
The Blendabilities really give that "artist" look and they are uber easy to use.  I layered with a piece of Sahara Sand card stock so I could have a two sided card and added a little dimension with the Zig Zag embossing folder.  

I'd love to know what you think about this project!  Happy Stamping.
--Tammie


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment