Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kinda Eclectic

I received this stamp set, Kinda Eclectic, when I went to Convention last summer.  I never even knew I wanted it.  Now I see it's versatile range and it's staying in my collection.  Another thing that I want to keep is this pink color known as Strawberry Slush.  But alas, it's one of our In Colors and it will soon be saying "Bye-Bye" as we welcome in five new colors.  Makes me a bit sad, but hey, change is inevitable so bring it on.

I offset the larger stamped whisper white and blinged it in the background with the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  I used the 3/4" Circle Punch to add some pizzazz to the burst of color and as you may have caught on by now, I added the butterflies 'cause they're one of my favorite things to punch and enjoy in life.

The 3/4" Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon took my card to a new level and the Rhinestone popped it up even more.  Such a fun card to make!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment