Sunday, March 22, 2015

Easter is Almost Upon Us!!

I saw this adorable bunny on Splitcoastampers and knew I had to try making it!!  Thank you Susan Campfield, for your creativity and sharing your video and instructions.  The thing I love about this project is not only this cute little bunny, but also the little basket he rests in.  This Berry Basket is cut from a Bigz Die available in the Occasions Catalog and is super, super easy!  

I will tell you, that when you cut this basket out, it is recommended to use the Premium Crease Pad.  I followed this instruction and some of the cuts didn't go all the way through.  So I set the Crease Pad aside and used the clear cutting mats and it cut perfectly.  ALL MACHINES CUT A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY, SO IF ONE WAY DOESN'T WORK, TRY ANOTHER.  

I used the large cellophane bags (6" X 8") for the candy and his bow is made from the Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, cut to 11".  

The pink card stock is Blushing Bride and the DSP is Best Year Ever, available in the  Sale-A-Bration Catalog

Contact me today for further instructions.  I'll be happy to share all the details.  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment