Friday, March 13, 2015

Pom Poms are Adorable

What are the things I like about this card?  Pretty much everything.  It makes me smile each time I look at it.  I feel like it represents my "hippy" inner self, especially with the pom poms.  I also love the trend in BIG sentiment stamps.  You know, the ones that take up a lot of space and just look cool?!  I cut the pom pom strands and stuck the first pom poms on each side through the hearts punched from the Confetti Heart Border Punch.  It kind of reminds me of the 60's when it was all the rage to hang strings of beads in doorways.  And the colors in the Birthday Bash Specialty DSP are so vibrant!!  Have fun creating your own adorable Pom Pom card!  I'd love to see what you come up with!!!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment