Monday, March 23, 2015

Coffee Rules

The Perfect Blend

The one thing I've learned is that "I LOVE MY MORNING COFFEE"!!!  It is part of my morning ritual as I gather my mind and figure out my day.  When I saw this stamp set for the first time (in the 2014 Occasions Catalog, I thought...I have to have that.  So, among all of the other must haves I actually acquired this set when the Annual Catalog came out almost a year ago.  Every time I see someone else's creation I just melt and think...I'm in love all over again:)  

So, anyhoo, here is my latest creation with this stamp.  I combined it with two other favorites of mine, Kinda Eclectic and Gorgeous Grunge, along with some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and inked everything in Lost Lagoon.  

Hope your Monday has gone better than you planned and that tomorrow is amazing!  Thanks for stopping by.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment