Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Gifts for Friends

We're always looking for meaningful gifts for friends and I love bookmarks for that very reason.  I know a lot of us are digital readers, but we still have that occasional "hard copy" that begs for a bookmark.

I used our new photopolymer stamp set, Lotus Blossom, and stamped with Melon Mambo, Rose Red and Strawberry Slush Classic Inks on Whisper White Card Stock (4 3/4" X 1 7/8").  Believe it or not, the Strawberry Slush was the darkest pink and the Melon Mambo was the lightest one:)

I stamped the stem in Mossy Meadow, stamping off for the lighter green.  The black is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I embellished with rhinestones, punched my Melon Mambo Card Stock (5 1/4" X 2") with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and added the Organza Ribbon. Done.  Simple, yet elegant.  Have fun making your own!!  See you tomorrow with a new project.

Check out the list below for supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment