Wednesday, March 4, 2015


 Bow Builder Punch and the Hello You Thinlit Dies
This card just speaks happy.  Always in the past I had such a hard time trying to figure out what to create and what colors to use.  Stampin' Up! has made it so much easier with their tools and accessories and the abundance of stamps they offer.

To make this card I started with the base, which is Whisper White card stock cut to 5 1/2" X 8 1/2".  I created the 2 bows using the FREE Sale-A-Bration designer series paper Best Day Ever after watching the "how to" video on YouTube.  Click this link to the video: Bow Builder Punch.
Next, I die cut my "happy' from Coastal Cabana card stock and added my sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Big Day stamp set, which is also FREE in the Sale-A-Bration catalog, stamped in Calypso Coral ink and then adhered the bows and 'happy' sentiment with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive.

Feel free to CASE my card.  See my list below for product numbers and head over to my Website to order your supplies now.

Whisper White card stock   Item # 100730 $8.50 for 40 sheets
Coastal Cabana card stock  Item # 131297 $6.95 for 24 sheets
Best Day Ever designer series paper Item # 138633  FREE with qualifying purchase
Calypso Coral Classic Ink  Item # 126983 $5.95
Big Day Stamp Set Item # 139112 (clear mount) or # 139101 (Wood Mount) FREE with qualifying purchase
Hello You Thinlits Die set Item # 137363 $24.95
Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive Item # 110755 $3.95

Happy Stamping!!  --Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment