Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pastel Easter

I could just see this girl in the stores shopping for those perfect little gifts to give her friends for Easter.  She said, "make me pastel" so I did.  I wanted a water colored FREE look so using my aqua painter I opened up my Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and So Saffron inks and began adding puddles of color to the watercolor paper.  Then I cut a piece of our window sheet and using the Stazon Black Ink I added her image and then began to surmise how I would adhere her to the paper.  Finally, I cut a dimensional in half and stuck it to her purse and the stamped a purse onto the Shimmery White card stock which I also used for the base of the card, colored it, fussy cut it and adhered it to the window sheet with a glue dot.  It still slid around a little, so I added the banner piece, which I colorized in the same way as the main piece, use a glue dot on the left side to adhere it to the window sheet and then stacked 2 dimensionals on the right side and wala--stuck perfectly! 


 I added Basic Pearls to give her chic buttons on her coat and purse.  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment