Friday, March 20, 2015

Butterflies and Feathers

Lovely Amazing You.  Here is that set again.  I LOVE IT.  CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT:)  

My editing skills do not do this justice.  Editing is definitely a work in progress.  This card is very pastel, again using the Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron Inks sponged onto the background DSP, Irresistibly Yours. The feathers are from this same set and they're stamped in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso.  I fussy cut them and then glued them with the Multipurpose Glue and applied a bow made from the Linen Thread and applied with a Glue Dot.  The butterfly is cut from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and sponged with So Saffron Ink.  

I love that it's almost Spring because I love new beginnings and soft colors.  Enjoy making your version.  I'd love to see what you come up with!! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment