Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lovely Amazing You and Butterflies

When  I sat down to make this card I wanted something elegant, pastel, and most of all I wanted to use the little envelope in this stamp set.  It is so adorable!  I'm so in love with the Irresistible Yours DSP that I just had to use two of the patterns instead of just one.  I sponged with Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron on part of the paper and left some white.  Once again, adding butterflies using the Sizzlit Beautiful Wings gave that bit of pop and bling that this card was crying for.




The sentiment on this card has a close place to MY heart as my grandson, Eli, came up to me when he was 2 and said this very thing.  He's now 5 and  I will cherish that moment all of my life!  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment