Saturday, March 21, 2015

Crystal and Diamonds

The little critters in this stamp set just make me smile.  In addition to this chick in this stamp there is a rabbit and a bear.  Check it out in the Occasions Catalog.  This has become one of my "favorite" sets very quickly.  The nice thing is it a multipurpose set, not just made for Easter.

I colored the chick's shirt with Pear Pizzazz to coordinate with the egg using the Ovals Framelits.  I added crystal effects after coloring and also coated his sign in crystal effects.  I really like Easter Eggs with bling so using the Crystal Effects again, I added a layer of that before pouring on the Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

The silver metal button is so nice.  I have looked at embellishments elsewhere and to be honest the quality of what I can get from Stampin' Up! is yet another reason I do what I do.  I modified the silver ribbon to form this star burst and then tied on a silver bow.  I sponged the background DSP, Irresistibly Yours prior to adhering my button bling and I'm done.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment