Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Life is A Happy Thing

Good morning!  The weather this past weekend was beautiful here, in Missouri and we're being teased with more Spring-like weather all week.  We've had sunshine and temps in the 60's.  Glorious.  I hope wherever you were/are, you're doing well.

The card I'm sharing today is using two of my favorite tools...the Blendabilities and the Big Shot Framelits.  I have no idea how I ever stamped without these things.

In this 'Thanks' card I used a base of Whisper White (WW) card stock cut to 4 1/4" X 11", scored in half.  I then cut another WW piece to 1 3/4" X 3" and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the lemon from A Happy Thing stamp set, which if FREE through the end of this month, with a qualifying purchase.  I used the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities.  If you've never used the Blendabilities, or as I like to call them, "the blends", watch THIS VIDEO FROM STAMPIN' UP!

I layered my stamped piece onto a Hello Honey piece of card stock cut to 2 7/8" X 4 1/8" and then I cut a piece of Coastal Cabana 3 3/4" X 4 1/8" and ran it through my Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.  I glued all the layers together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added my accents...the Bitty Butterfly and the 'Thanks' which I punched and cut from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.

Thanks for coming to see me.  Let me know what you think:)


See my list of supplies below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment