Thursday, March 5, 2015

Masking

I watched Bonnie (Thurber) Farley demonstrate how to do this technique and thought...I could do that... so I found a piece of very thin paper, stamped my image, cut it out, and began making this cool card.  Click HERE to watch the video and start creating.
For my card I used a Whisper White card stock base cut to 5 1/2" X 8 1/2".   I cut another piece of Whisper White to 4" X 5 1/4" and ran it through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I adhered that to my base card and then cut my piece to stamp (you guessed it...Whisper White) measuring 3 3/4" X 5".   The masking
was easy peasy and the coloring was so much fun.  I used the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities after stamping with Memento Ink.  To embellish I punched the Bitty Butterfly from Glimmer Paper and added the Rhinestones colored with the Blendabilites. Don't you just love life?  Check out the supply list below for this project.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments: