Friday, March 27, 2015

What's It All About

It's been just over 3 weeks since I began this blogging journey.  I've made a lot of cards, thought about making more and continue to wonder...what's it all about?

I had a great day creating in my lair today.  The mood was right, I felt good, and my imagination beckoned to me to "just start!"

My organization of my projects is a little like my life, in general.  I just go.  I follow what's in my heart and trust I'm heading in the right direction.  Some days I look at what I've created and wonder, what the heck?  Today is not one of those days.  The sun is shining, it's cold outside, and it's perfect for opening myself up to the creative side of this girl.

I remember thinking to myself, when I began this stamping trip so many years ago, why?  What's it all about?  Why are you drawn to this?

I think it's quite simple.  It brings me peace.  I find a place to be within myself that is not always that easy to uncover.  The product of my peace is what you see as you peruse my creations, one after the other.

It is my hope, that as you come back to my blog that you, too, will find something within yourself that gives you peace.  Maybe it will be stamping, maybe not, but whatever it is, I hope you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment