Saturday, April 4, 2015

This Makes Me Smile

 I have no clue why I like hedgehogs, but I do.  And a lot of other people must, too, because you see them everywhere.  They're so darned ugly they're cute.  I used to work in a doctor's office and one of my fellow nurses was taking her hedgehog to the vet one day for a check up, you know, like most of us take our cats and dogs?  She lived far enough away from the vet that she didn't have time to go home to get him, so she brought him to the office.  A tad bit unusual, I know, but hey, you do what you have to, right?  But anyway, he was adorable.  I'm using "he" generically because I have no idea if this little critter was a girl or boy, but it really didn't matter.  Oh, and these little creatures feel really neat, too.  Just sayin'...if you ever have the opportunity to see one up close and personal, take advantage of it.
Anyway, the idea to make this stamp was a great one!  It makes me smile every time I see it and it, too, is very versatile.  Putting it on watercolor paper was a perfect option, because watercoloring is all I wanted to do when I tried to decide how to color these guys.  Then, popping them up really brought them to life.
Tell the truth...you're smiling...right?  Have a great celebration tomorrow.  Happy Easter, everyone!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment