Thursday, April 30, 2015

Butterflies Just Because...

Here is my final card for my "coloring" series this week.  As you can see, I've added some Whisper White Card Stock, some Glimmer Paper and an embossing folder, to just enhance the coloring we can do.

When you use the doily on this card you'll cut into the lace, cut out the center and then using the Fast Fuse, you'll adhere and "gather" the paper doily.  I used a larger circle punched piece of card stock below the doily to mount it on and then popped the painted Dazzling Diamonds punched circle on top of that.

This had been a fun tutorial to work with and watch "grow" as I sat down to create.  There is always a time to color and it's not just for kids!  Adults love coloring, too--right?!  I know I do:)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment