Friday, April 10, 2015

Boys Will Be Boys Birthday

I have not much of a clue about boys and what it's like to live in the same household with them because Bob and I had 3 girls, but thanks to our daughter Shannon, I am learning.  Boys are cool. For the most part they're no muss no fuss and they don't get bothered by the stupid stuff.  I've noticed that Shannon's 3 boys fight and then they get over it.  Sometimes they fight because it's cool.  


 What I'm getting at is I normally design cards with a more, shall we say, feminine trend, so I really wanted to come up with something that said, "this is for a boy".  When I saw this stamp set in the 2014-2015 catalog, I knew I needed it in my collection and I think I've concocted a radical card that lends itself toward the male gender.  Oh, and of course, there was a whole back side to this card that needed---something.  So I made a little gift card envelope with the Punchboard and left space for a personal message.  What do you think?




 I designed this card as a shadow box because 1 or 2 dimensional just wasn't going to cut it.  I needed it to be spectacular, awe inspiring and something that a guy would think was "COOOL!"  I used inks from the 2014-2016 collections as well as the Regals and Brights Collections.  So fun:)

I love that we have our envelope punchboard, because I had no trouble finding a way to package this card to send!  The brightness of this card still amazes me.  Thanks, Stampin' Up! for giving me the tools to create awesome things!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment