Monday, April 27, 2015

Coloring for Adults...

Papillon Potpourri

At the end of this week I'm traveling to my old stampin' grounds to spend a few hours with some very awesome ladies.  We've stamped together for years, and this Friday night kicks off the 10th Annual Spring Into Stamping, that Kim Peck and Meg Loven started many moons ago.  I've been asked to do a presentation and as I may or may not have said earlier in my blog, I am going to do it on coloring. Who doesn't like to color, right?  At one time or another coloring was a big part of our lives, as we entered pre/grade school, and some of us up 'til we graduated from high school and maybe some still do it today.  So using some of the tools that really are a must have in everyone's toolbox, my blogging this week will be showing you cards starting from the basic to the blinged.  

I think one of the hardest things a new potential stamper has to do is decide where to start.  With my presentations over the next few days, I'll show what they may want to get, to begin with, and what they may want to add to their stash  .I recommend showing your new stamper the 'In Color' collections, as there are two of them and when they buy the card stock and ink package, show them a way to enhance their coloring with the Watercolor Paper and an Aqua Painter.  

Easy.  Takes the apprehension away.  Brings a smile to their faces.  Makes them want to do more!  

Next time, maybe they'll want to get a stamp set,  the Stampin' Trimmer and some Fast Fuse...who knows...

Just open the door to the imagination, and what better way than with coloring?!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment