Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Big News Baby Card


 I love this all occasion stamp set, Big News.  I was especially drawn to it when the current catalog made its debut, and I saw this cute bunny and these cute little shoes.  And, once again, watercoloring is the way I saw doing these pieces!!  I used the soon to retire Strawberry Slush and Crisp Canteloupe.  I will miss these colors when they go away in June.  I wonder what the new 'In Colors' will be...Hmmm...
 Using dimensionals, which are little double sided sticky foam pads, brings life to this card and takes this card to the next level.  I used crystal effects on the little bows and buttons on the shoes to give them a different texture and added the stars from our 'In Color' sequin collection,  So love this color combination and the embossing on the Canteloupe piece was the finishing touch.  What do you think?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment