Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Butterflies-Simple and Still Elegant

Papillon Potpourri

My project today is simply adding a doily to give a little elegance to an easy project.  So many times, as demonstrators we want to use ALL of our "stuff" to get that perfect look.  I am definitely guilty of this.  Keep It Simple Silly!  That's what I tell myself A LOT!  

When I attended a Leadership conference one of the presentations was on the $80 card.  It's true!  I think about this when I continue to add things to my cards.  

With that being said, tomorrow I will post my final project for my series of coloring.  It IS embellished quite a bit more as I want to show the possibilities as we move forward in this craft.  

I've used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set for my projects, because I love butterflies and I wanted to show how one stamp set can be used and yet you can get a few different looks in your designs.  My intent with all of these cards is to show new stampers where to start, to eliminate, or at least lessen the overwhelming feeling that many get as decisions are made on what to purchase first.  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment