Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bravo!! You Did It!!

This is such a cool stamp!  I had no idea how cool till I started using it.  Funny how that happens...
I just had to make the box for this card with Black card stock.  It needed something sleek and simple
...then just touches of color and emotion.
I love trying to figure out how to make embellishments with the supplies I already have.  I recently acquired the 1/8" Hole Punch so I colored with the Strawberry Slush Stampin' Write marker on the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and then punched these little glimmer dots.  When doing the coloring you really need to just gently bounce the coloring tip on the glimmer paper, since the surface is so rough.  If you tried to actually color your marker tip would be ruined in no time. 
I have no idea why I am enamored with the matchbook, but I am.  I made one years ago for a wedding favor, with the bride and groom's new name and address inside and adhered a mint inside, too.  It turned out really cute, if I do say so myself;)  But anyway, I just like the dimension.  To keep the little flap closed on the bottom I used our Handheld Stapler in the middle and on each side.   
Hope you enjoy this design and make one of your own.  Very simple.  Let me know if you have any questions. 
Now follow her advice, and go celebrate!!  Have a great Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment