Monday, March 16, 2020

Under My Umbrella


If you saw my earlier post using the bundle Under My Umbrella, you saw that beautiful rainbow DSP, and as mentioned before, our coordinating DSP ‘Pleased as Punch’, goes with so many of our stamps in the Spring Mini catalog.  Not to mention, it also coordinates with our tools and in this instance the punch that’s included in the bundle.  How cute is that print on the umbrella?!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this DSP!  Oh, how I adore simplicity especially when it’s beautiful!  Anything that can make my life easier, bring it on! 
I used many of the same tools and embellishments on this card, and the look is very different.  I obviously changed up the complimentary color to Calypso Coral for a bit of pep and I popped on the flowers from Flower Faceted Gems to get that added interest and texture. 
How lucky am I that I have these things in my wheelhouse?!  I love being part of this fabulous company, Stampin’ Up!  Such creativity abounds and I know for sure that my life has been forever changed because of it. 
If you want a place to be where you can enjoy creativity and make a difference in others’ lives as well as your own, consider JOINING me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment