Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Retired Product is Completely Relevant

As a demonstrator I typically use current product since it’s what I can sell.  Recently, I’ve been having a blast going to my retired stashes, because they are completely relevant and this gives my projects the versatility that I crave.  How many times have you looked for something to use on a card and then realized that “awe, that’s retired”?  Not a problem.  Make your project with confidence, and then change it up using current product, if you so desire, to help your friends see how versatile our choices are.

In my card I’ve used the retired stamp set, Stylin’ Girl and the retired Designer Series Papers in the Brights and Subtles assortments, but hey, this is so easy to change up to current offerings, so don’t be afraid to use what you have!

In my product list you’ll find some of the things I’ve used to create my cards, and this is just a sampling of what you can find.  Use your imagination and be creative, have fun, and make something you love.  Go with confidence and follow your ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment