Monday, March 16, 2020

Rainbow Umbrella


There's always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, right...every cloud has a silver lining, right?  With the crisis of an uncontrolled virus that's infecting the world around us, we must remain positive that #Covid19 will be halted and we will somehow learn how to contain it in a way that will return our freedoms.  I'm sure there will be so much learned from all of this chaos, so at least there's that.

While all of the leaders of our world are working to figure out how to change the way we do things to make our world healthier and to, in some way, bring this all back to a manageable level, I'm choosing to find a way to keep my spirit positive.  I've always turned to my stamping to help de-stress, and once again,  this is my go to therapy.
I'm in love with the coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP), Pleased as Punch (item# 153558) that goes with many of our Spring Mini Catalog offerings.  The rainbow paper just elevates my umbrella and boots from the Under My Umbrella bundle (item# 153786).  To add depth and texture to my card I've embossed with Parisian Beauty folder (item# 151474) and layered my umbrella and boots on my DSP and Sparkle Glimmer Paper cut with our Stitched Rectangle framelits (item# 148551).

Have a lovely day in your neighborhood and find a way to de-stress so this doesn't drive you to madness.  Stamping is a lovely way to do this.  Enjoy and smile!  We WILL get through this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment