Monday, March 23, 2020

Adorable Little Ladybug


This adorable "Little Ladybug" is a perfect addition to my forever stash of stamp sets.  It's available when you host a qualifying party from now through March 31st of this year.  There are so many ways to use this set.  I'm showcasing an example of an appreciation bookmark I made for my friends that partied with me and enabled me to expand my collection.  The different components of this bookmark are "mostly" current.  The red Glimmer Paper and the tasseled trim are from our Holiday Catalog that just retired, but everything else is available to you.  Now is the perfect time for you to gather your friends in a virtual way, which is really the only way we can get together right now, and host your catalog party.
Let me know what you think about my project and let's get your party scheduled today.  There's something so satisfying about stamping.  It helps to lay those feelings of helplessness aside.  It gives hope and in the meantime you can create something you can share with those around you.  In these times of uncertainty and sadness keep the positive flame burning and enjoy yourself as you craft.
Take caređź’•

No comments:

Post a Comment