Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Happy Birthday to You


My post today is featuring one of our FREE choices we get to make when we place a qualifying order during SaleABration.  This fun cake is the perfect opportunity to wish that special person in your life “Happy Birthday” and you can customize it in any color(s) you want.  I chose the purples I have in my pallet, and I can easily change it up to any other color in the rainbow. 

I amped up my card using the Wink of Stella Pen and the Fine Tip Glue Pen to bring in some bling and shine.  I was able to get my different depths of color by going over my first coat of color with a second and a third, depending on how deeply I wanted my purple to be.  I used both the Stampin’ Write markers and the Stampin’ Blends. 

You know, receiving a card in the mail has long been something that everyone, I know, enjoys.  The cards we get from different stores are great, but it’s the handmade cards that, for many of us, touch our hearts the deepest.  I think the fact that someone took the time to make this card “just for me” speaks worlds about the relationship we share with those special people in our lives.

When is the last (or first) time you sent a “made from the heart” card to someone you care about?  Perhaps today would be a good time to do it. 

Not sure where to start?  Please contact me and I’ll help you do just that.  Let today be the day you make a change.  Seems that with what’s going on in the world today, this would be a sweet thing to do to make your world a better place.
Happy stamping!

~Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment