Saturday, March 30, 2019

Window Sheet Tent Card

Every month my upline and her team hold our monthly meetings, of which I am usually unable to attend, due to distance between us.  However, Meg Loven makes a video and shares it with all of her team and I just love still being a part of the group this way.  Being there is definitely "The Bomb", but this is as close to a second that I could possibly get!  

Mary Ellen showed us how to make a Window Sheet Tent Card and I decided to venture out and create one of my own.  This is what I came up with...
                                                                                                                        I made this card for a "future" bride whose aunts were throwing her a shower and this, including a gift certificate from Yours Truly would be included. One of the bride's aunts is actually a close friend of mine and her mother knows that her sister/my friend loves to stamp and makes BEAUTIFUL cards herself, so she loves giving her the gift of Stampin' Up!  



I initially knew I wanted the houses and the church since this was a bridal shower card, but I had no idea I would add the butterflies.  Once I added the Delicate Lace Edgelit to the top of my card it just seemed to scream butterflies.  What better way to add them but to get out my Botanical Butterfly DSP, which is a free SaleABration item (which goes away after today), my Stampin' Write Markers and my Butterfly Duet Punch which is included in the Butterfly Gala Bundle in our Occasions Catalog---page 35.  
                                                           
You can see a side view of my card here showing the tenting that is created with scoring.  So pretty!  Thank you for sharing this idea Mary Ellen Stites!  I love this card and I look forward to making many more using all my other lovely items I've found in our Occasions Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment