Friday, March 15, 2019

Home to Roost

I'm not really sure why I like roosters.  Is it their strut?  Perhaps it's their bold personalities?  Or maybe it's the colors that some of them have, especially in exotic places like The Road to Hana.  Who knows.  Just suffice it to say...I like roosters.  So the pick for one of my SaleABration freebies was a simple one...Home to Roost.

I was thinking of a simple, but hopefully WOW swap I'll do with my team at our upcoming meeting and this is what I came up with.
I really wanted simplistic.  And...I wanted to make a statement...all at the same time.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker and a couple of pieces of the black and white gingham check DSP from another SAB free offer, The Botanical Butterfly DSP.  You can add any sentiment to this card and it would work.  I happened to use one from the Well Said Bundle in the Occasions Catalog.  Love, love, love that bundle.  You really do need it in your stash!!!  Just sayin' 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment