Friday, March 29, 2019

I Saw This Stamp Set One Way...Then I Saw it This Way...

If you've ever gone to a Stampin' Up! party you probably thought, "I want everything I see!"  Knowing that normally that's NOT possible, you do the next best thing...  You get some of what you want and then the rest goes on your wish list.  Over my almost 14 years of being a demonstrator, and for the 3 years prior to that as an avid customer and collector of all things Stampin' Up!  I've made several wish lists!

Without exception the card I'm showing you today was a product of my most recent Occasions Catalog Wish List.  Artfully Aware is a beautiful set and when I first envisioned my projects using this set my mind went to cancer.  As I sat down to create my project my mind took a different turn, though.  I, and several people I love are affected by anxiety and depression.  The struggle is real for all of us and there are so many others in my world that are going through this struggle, but are afraid to reveal their deep secret.  With this in mind my card was born and with sincerity I bring you into my world and hope you are able to relate and enjoy my creativity.  With much admiration and respect, have a nice Friday and I'll see you next time.
~Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment