Monday, March 25, 2019

Country Floral...Can't Get Enough

I am in awe of all the different artwork that has popped up with the Country Floral Embossing Folder as the main event.  With the all new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog on the horizon I'm super excited to see what new folders are in store!  Always a good thing to anticipate, right?!
                               
My design with this card came from a little boo-boo that I just couldn't live with and when I make a mistake I try to look at a way I can do it differently so I don't waste some perfectly good card stock.  Let's just say, "it's an opportunity" for something creatively different 😏 

I had embossed my Whisper White card stock and then I had colored the center rose with my Blends.  I didn't really like the way it looked so I just started coloring the whole piece, some with the light and some with the dark Stampin' Blend.  After I finished the coloring I added Wink of Stella to all the flowers to make them pop with some pizzazz.  

With all the ideas floating around out there in Cyber Land I look forward to absorbing ideas and mixing them to come up with some other totally cool ways to use this Country Floral Embossing Folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment