Tuesday, March 12, 2019

All Geared Up for My Husband

A couple of weeks ago my husband I were having a bit of bad luck in the health area of our lives.  He was in the hospital and I succumbed to a fall which ended in a broken leg.  I really wondered at one point "what the hell?"  We've been having some undo stress for the last couple of years anyway and now this?  Gees Louise~needing a break here! 

As life would have it I gained my senses and realized that for me personally I knew this was just another opportunity in life to learn patience.  Another journey.  Fine, fine.  I need to just go with it.  I cannot say I was exactly gracious in accepting this new found adventure, however. 

BUT, I do have a patient hubby and I have received immeasurable help from him, as he continues to recover himself, as I go through my day to day process of being as productive as I possibly can, while being limited in how I can move.

To pay homage to Bob, here's the card I came up with to show my appreciation for all he is and all he does.
I love the Geared Up Garage bundle in the Occasions catalog!  It's definitely masculine and I can envision several ways to use the elements in both the stamp set and the framelits set.  This is my first card using this bundle and I'm looking forward to my next project, which I believe will be for my teenage grandson as he is getting closer and closer to that coveted driver's license event 😉

If you'd like to know measurements and supplies used I'd be happy to share this info with you.  Just shoot me a message and we'll talk.

Have a great day!

~Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment