Friday, March 22, 2019

This Makes Me Feel Like Spring!!

When I sat down today I had a different plan than what actually came to be.  I DID want to use the Country Floral Embossing Folder and some Foil Card Stock, but that was all.  Then this emerged.
Amazing how that happens!  I wanted a background card base that would let the embossed Champagne Foil stand out, so Crumb Cake was my ultimate choice.  I had originally cut a bigger piece of the foil, but when I started listening to my creative self I heard Sweet Storybook calling my name.  Once that happened I immediately had to add the DSP, Painted Seasons.  I am totally enamored with this particular piece with the cute toadstools and the awesome colors!  I added a splash of "something" to complete my background using the Gallery Grunge stamp with the herringbone wood.  As for the sentiment, you choose the one you like.  This was my pick😃
Happy Spring everyone, and thank you #StampinUp for making this all possible!  Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment