Thursday, December 31, 2015

Cozy Christmas in Night of Navy Dazzles with Details

This is my favorite card of the season.  Whenever I think of cottages and woods at Christmas time I think of peace, the dark before the dawn of the birth of Christ, and snow.  I know it wasn't snowing, obviously, where Jesus was born, but from the time I have a memory of Christmas where I live, it has always included this white fluffy stuff.

I used the set Cozy Christmas, in fact, I acquired this set for this little cottage surrounded by pines.  I stamped in Night of Navy and then starting at the top right corner, began sponging the dark sky, with the ink becoming lighter and lighter as I moved to the opposite corner of my Christmas Eve scene.  Once I had achieved the sky I desired I added the sparkly stars using Silver Dazzling Details and then layered my image onto Night of Navy card stock and then onto my Whisper White card.  I surrounded my sentiment with sparkling rhinestones to finish off the vision in my mind.

Here's to hoping your Christmas and the week following has been magical and filled with memories. I am finding it astounding that we are on the verge of a new year, however, I wish you all the best as this upcoming time unfolds for all of you.  Resolutions, or no, 2016...here we come!!!!!!  Happy New Year's Eve:)

No comments:

Post a Comment