Monday, December 21, 2015

Red Foil Adds Special Touch!



I love this Red Foil!  I thought when I ordered it that it would be "foil", but it's just the same weight as the Gold and Silver Foil Sheets in our Annual Catalog. OMG, red is my favorite color and now this is my favorite design element!When you add the#DazzlingDiamondsGlimmerPaper or the #SleighRideEdgelits or the #WoodlandTexturedImpressionsEmbossingFolder, you get everything you hoped for and a whole lot more!!  These are just a couple of examples of the fun I had yesterday as I created.
If you've followed my blog, my posts have been scant, at best, as I've been learning how to live with a new puppy and am enjoying it thoroughly.  I haven't lost my desire to stamp, it's just that priorities are #family.  
I hope you've enjoyed checking out this post and look back at my other creations to just enjoy what I enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by!!
--Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment