Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Baby Reindeer is Soooo Cute!!

As you may have noticed on a previous post, Made With Love (page 37 in the Annual Catalog) is one of my favorites, not only for the baby card and gift possibilities, but also for the Christmas season.  Here is that little "rein"deer again, using the Watercolor Paper, the Aqua Painters and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.  To color his bow I used the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker and then I added a smidge of the Red Dazzling Details and brushed it out with the Aqua Painter. When I colored his nose and the ornaments on the tree I also used the Dazzling Details.  So much fun! The other stamp sets I used to complete my card are Festival of Trees and Cozy Christmas. Dimensionals added that "pop" to bring the card to life:)  Enjoy your day!!  --Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment