Monday, December 28, 2015

Bear Hugs Are All the Rage;)

When I was at the first OnStage Local, which happened to be in San Diego, California, one of the stamp sets in the new Occasions Catalog included this bear, along with a baby bear, and several other coordinating stamps.  My sister-in-law, Janice Druez, with whom I was lucky to attend this event, saw how excited I was when I WON this stamp set in one of the many Prize Patrols that day, and she informed me that she was going to give me the framelits that coordinate with this set (Bear Hugs) for my Christmas gift.  Whaatttt?  How awesome is she?!!

Naturally, I had to make her Christmas card from these things;)  I added the little bowler and the sentiment using the Black and Red Glimmer Papers available.  I put in the snow for dimension using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and of course I had to use the Woodlands embossing folder in the background.  I added the vellum for a "foggy" effect.  I am going to have lots of fun using this set and the framelits in many ways.  I can totally see birthday cards, thinking of you cards, etc. on the horizon:)  Have a great Monday!!--Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment