Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Blooming Birthday!!

Hello!  It's been forever, it seems, since I posted.

I've been a little preoccupied with our new family member.  Her name is "Tag" and she is a corker!!  She's our new puppy, born on 9/11/2015. Her given name, by Needy Paws rescuers, is Bretagne, after one of the rescue dogs involved in the rescues of the 911 attacks in New York, and given her nature we have liberally dubbed her Tag, as she willingly tags after us all day long.  She is simply adorable, so if my posts are coming sporadically, forgive me, but family is VERY important!!

My card above is my bling of all bling cards.  It's definitely over the top and I love it!!  It has glimmer, lace, glitter, shine and texture.  Can't ask for more than that!  I think my mama will love it when she opens it on her birthday;)

So, here is our little Tag.  Isn't she adorable?!  I hope to move to my creative space today to get those Christmas cards designed and made.  Wish me luck!  Have a great Monday, wherever you are stamping!--Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment