Saturday, September 19, 2015

Lovely as a Tree Glittered

I love traditions, and one of those is using the Christmas colors red and green.  However, over the years I have come to see that Christmas colors are "all-inclusive" depending upon mood, desires and the need for change.

I like the Crushed Curry with the Chocolate Chip with the Lost Lagoon.  I think it's a really sharp color combo.  What do you think?

I chose to profile this card because when I showed it to my club my purpose was to show how to use Heat and Stick Powder with glitter.  Using this tree stamp from a longtime favorite set, Lovely as a Tree, I inked the tree with Versamark.  Next I added the Heat and Stick Powder and melted it with my Heat Tool.  I poured on the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, pressed it into place, shook off the excess and reheated to seal the deal.

The reason to use this powder is that it assures that your project will remain glittered for a very long time and the glitter won't just come off in a short time due to handling, placing in the envelope, etc.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back with another project soon.  --Tammie
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment