Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy Birthday...Let's Celebrate

I saw a balloon card on Pinterest and loved it so much that I decided to make one of my own.  I loved the brightness of the balloons in that pin so I used bright rainbow colors, too. I used the Celebrate Today photopolymer stamp set and after I inked my stamp I spritzed it 2-3 times with a light misting of rubbing alcohol.  I then tilted the stamp, letting the ink run and then stamped on the Whisper White card stock.  Next I cut the balloons out with the coordinating Balloon Framelit and using a sponge, filled in the white left behind after I had used the die. I added the "Celebrate" sentiment from the Expressions Natural Elements after dying it with white Stazon.  The bows are white Baker's Twine.  When I see this card it brings a smile to my face.  I guess it's the cheery colors:)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment