Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kind Koala From Stampin' Up!

When I originally saw this cute koala I watercolored him and I colored him with markers, but hadn't thought to DSP him;)  So I was sitting in my studio one day, and looking through my new In Color DSP stack that I had just received and it occurred to me...AH, a patterned koala!  DUH.  And for whatever reason, all that week I was in a Cucumber Crush and Tangelo Twist kind of mood.  Don't ask...I have no answer, other than to say I think they go rather well together.  So I stamped first on my Whisper White piece and then on my DSP.  I used the black Stazon Pad for the outline and then came back in with my Stampin' Write Markers, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush to color.  I fussy cut the little guy, glued him on my WW piece I added the little start clip, which is no longer available:(, for a little accent.  Wonder what your little koala will look like.  So many possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment