Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Vendor Fair # 3

I'm preparing for my third vendor event this year and am really excited about this one.  I was excited about the others, but with this one I feel I have learned a lot from those previously and am ready to bring my handmade items to the show.  Here is a sneak peak of some of my adventures in creating this week:

Don't you just love the bundle in the Holiday Catalog, which includes the stamp set, Snow Place, and the framelits, Snow Friends?  So adorable and I know the most perfect project my granddaughter, Madeleine, and I are going to make;)

I want to give a special thanks to Tana McLaird who has graciously offered to lend her home for this event. Tana is a Premier Jewelry Consultant and I'm looking forward to working with her to make this a successful event.  I'll also be joined by consultants from Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Cabi, A Wreath for Every Door, Young Living, Rodan + Fields, and more.  YOU SHOULD COME AND CHECK US OUT!!

The address is: 361 Mission Bay Court  in Wildwood, MO.

I also want to say thank you to Dawn Griffith, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator whom I have admired for quite some time, who was generous in sharing the instructions for these cute little scarecrow Curvy Keepsake Boxes.

I'll be back in the next day or so to share more of my creations.  Until then, have a wonderful evening and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment