Thursday, October 29, 2015

Veteran's Thank You Card

I was fortunate this past summer to participate in my first Honor Flight Ceremony at the Lambert Airport here in St. Louis.

Veterans from WWII, the Korean War and Vietnam were welcomed home from a day full of activities that started in the wee hours of the morning with their flight to Washington, DC to take part in a celebration of their service to our country and ended with a show of admiration and love as these women and men returned home to the St. Louis area.

This past week I was honored with a request to write a letter to Rich Cotter, a veteran of the United States Navy, who served in Vietnam.

To all of our service men and women worldwide, I thank you for your time, your service and your sacrifice, for without doing what you do and have done, I would not be doing what I do.

A special thank you to my father, brother, father-in-law, brother-in-law, son-in-law and many many relatives and friends who have served and are serving.  I respect you and admire I you.

No comments:

Post a Comment