Monday, October 5, 2015

Christmas, Baby...You Choose


I had seen a card on Pinterest using this cute little deer on a Christmas card and I put that stamp set on my wishlist because I loved that card so much!  A few weeks later I purchased this set, which incidentally, is a 'new baby' set, and I began to create.  I love this little guy and have had a lot of fun imagining how he will look as I begin coloring with my ink pad and aqua painter.   He needed some shine on his nose and bow so I used our new Fine Tip Glue Pen and it worked like a charm!
What do you think, Christmas...or...baby...?

With all the supplies at your fingertips (or waiting to be ordered;), you can make either.

Have fun designing, imagining and creating.

--Tammie
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment