Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Green and Gold Wins!!


 As you know from reading previous posts on my blog, stamping is one of the ways I find peace in my life.

As a result of that, bringing stamping to others is very rewarding for me.  Helping people learn that life is about "the moment" and not about "getting to the moment" is an ongoing goal of mine.





I remember the past and living day to day, making sure the girls had what they needed, that my husband had what he needed and that all was well.  I think I got so caught up in moving forward that I often forgot to enjoy those precious moments that are there but for a brief time.  So easy to do...





This past weekend I had my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack and we had a glorious time!  Every time a group of stampers gets together great memories are made, conversations are had, and things are accomplished.

I took a poll at our event
to find out which card was everyone's favorite.  The card with green and gold took the majority vote. Let me know what YOU think and if you want measurements, etc., contact me and I'll be happy to give those to you:)  Happy stamping!--Tammie 

No comments:

Post a Comment