Friday, November 27, 2015

#NontraditionalChristmasColor #CrushedCurry #DazzlingDiamonds #GlimmerPaper #Penguin

You know how sometimes you only want to hide away in your craft area and create or copy something new? That's exactly how this little penguin came to be:)  I used the Owl Builder Punch and the Large Oval Punch, as well as the Oval Punch.

I layered the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper strips using the Dimensionals on the lower one.

I couldn't find the right "Merry Christmas" stamp, although I know I had plenty of options with all of my stamps on the shelf, but none of them were saying, "pick me, pick me".
So I cut the merry from one of our past framelits, masked off the happy from our stamp set, 'Oh, What Fun' in the Holiday Catalog and that was just the ticket!!

I hope wherever you are, on this Black Friday that you're staying warm, dry and most of all...happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment