Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Memory Keeping My Style
I must admit, I have some very cool friends who are the most awesome scrapbookers.  I am in awe every time I see their books and all the attention to detail and their pages are truly works of art.  I have tried, several times, to do what they do.  No way...I don't want to do it.  I would like to say I love doing what they do, but it's just not in me.   
Enter Project Life by Stampin' Up!  My world has changed.  I CAN do THIS!  It's journaling, organizing pictures and just showing what is going on in my life and it's FUN!!  I can be creative, add dimension and color to my books, and it doesn't take an army of "stuff" to accomplish the deed.  THIS, I can handle!!! 
Our twin grandsons came to visit last month and we had so much fun going to the zoo, playing in the water, riding the Ferris wheel, going to a lantern festival, riding a camel and on and on.  I had to capture these events in a memory book, and Project Life by Stampin' Up! was my perfect opportunity!  Love, love, love this memory keeping system!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment