Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Eclectic and Butterflies


 I love butterflies.  That's it. The new silver and gold thread that is being offered in the Annual Catalog is an excellent option for the antennae of this beautiful creature.  

To make the antenna I took a strand of the silver thread about 3 or 4 inches long and folded it in half.  I tied little knots at the ends of the thread (cutting off any excess) and secured the thread with glue dots to the card where I wanted my butterfly to be.  I put glue dots on my butterfly, to ensure there would be not unexpected flight of the butterfly off my card and completed the whole process by adding rhinestones for the butterfly's body and head.  

Now it's time for you to get that thread out of your box, or off your shelf, and make some antennae.  Your butterflies will appreciate it and your project will take a step up on the beauty ladder!  

Enjoy your day.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment