Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hello Life Project Kit was My Inspiration

This is my "bold" card that we made at club the other night.  I posted the soft, subtle card a couple of days ago.

When I started working on my Hello Life Project Kit, when it was available in the Occasions catalog, I had a hard time trying to finish it because I just couldn't get the pom-poms right.  Needless to say I let it set until I finally had a plan on how to finish this sweet kit. I finally chose an alternative for those crazy balls.  I'll show those in a later post:)                                    
Anyhoo...one of the things I really like about this kit is the color scheme.  Hence my inspiration for this card:)  Adding the Silver Glimmer Paper and the rhinestone gave my project just the right pizzazz!  Don't you just love the Pansy Punch that coordinates with Flower Shop?  And the Sassy Salutations that have been around for awhile now, is one of my "go to" sentiment sets.  Try this card!!  It'll make your heart smile and the person who receives it will really know you care!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment