Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Cherish the Season Navy and Bumblebee


The mood this week is "do it differently". Yesterday I challenged myself to use Rococo Rose and today I felt Night of Navy and Bumblebee tugging at my creativity strings. I LOVE the bells in Cherish the Season and Christmas Means More is just WAY cool! Have you seen these sets? Check them out! 
Today I colored my pearls with the Dark Navy Blend and then gave them a little Wink of Stella to make them shimmer. I absolutely love the inset blue holly leaves. To me it just seems to add so much more dimension!
Oh, and I definitely am so in love with my new die cutting machine that's completely new since September 1st. If you haven't seen it, check it out, too! REALLY NICE. Such a great improvement over our previous machine. Thanks, Stampin' Up! for your continued commitment to offer quality products!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment